There will be a public meeting to launch the setting up of the Orkney Moving Image Society on Saturday 30th July, at 1 pm in The MacGillivray Room, upstairs in the Kirkwall Library and Archive.
- Background to and aims of the society
- Adoption of the constitution
- Applications for membership
- Election of the committee
- Appointment of office bearers
- Membership fee
- Structure and frequency of future meetings
We welcome anyone with an interest in moving image to come along and are particularly interested in people who want to become members or wish to be considered as committee members and office bearers.
If you would like a copy of the constitution please contact me here.
Copies of the constitution and membership forms will be available on the day.
We look forward to seeing you there